Bailo Hall (1992)
Bailo Hall is often the point of entry for prospective NU students, as it houses the university’s Admissions Offices and interview rooms. Any student considering Niagara as a college destination is encouraged to stop by Bailo to pick up literature, ask a counselor questions and/or take a guided tour of Monteagle Ridge.
The two-story stone and brick and building was built through the generosity of Rose Marie Bailo in memory of her husband, John Bailo, and her son, Dr. Joseph J. Bailo. Dr. Bailo, of Windsor Locks, Conn., graduated from Niagara in 1942 and received his medical degree from Marquette University in 1946.