Bisgrove Hall (2007)
A wing of the Academic Complex, Bisgrove Hall was named for alumnus Jerry Bisgrove, ’68, whose $5 million donation served as a catalyst for the building’s construction. The structure, which combines new construction with the complete renovation of the former Perboyre Hall, features a cutting-edge financial services laboratory (trading floor), Bloomberg Room, board room and conference center, and centers for logistics, family business, international accounting and entrepreneurship. Home to the College of Business Administration, it also houses an Executive Board Room, a conference room and banquet facilities. All classrooms have the newest technologies, including work stations, smart boards and podcasting.
Blessed John Gabriel Perboyre, C.M. (1802-1840), the Frenchman after whom Perboyre Hall was named, was martyred in China in 1840, five years after arriving there to do missionary work.