Interactive Map of NU

O'Donoughue Hall (1909)

Download Video: MP4, WebM, Ogg
HTML5 Video Player by VideoJS

Built in 1909, this residence hall is named for the Rev. Francis X. O’Donoughue, C.M. (1849-1908), an alumnus and faculty member who donated a substantial inheritance from his family toward construction of the building.

Consisting of five stories, which are coed by floor, O'Donoughue Hall is one of eight residence halls on Niagara's campus. While most rooms are singles, there are a few doubles available. Some rooms also have private baths.