O'Shea Hall (1967)
Completed in 1967, O’Shea Hall is named in honor of Bishop John A. O’Shea, C.M. (1887-1967), an alumnus and NU faculty member. The eight-story structure possesses a capacity of 429 students, making it one of the largest residence halls on campus. O'Shea is coed by floor with community bathrooms on each floor. Laundry facilities are located on the first floor and are free to students. The building also houses a student lounge, study rooms on each floor and a central snack area. Administrative offices are located in the basement and on the ground floor.