St. Vincent's Hall (1906)
Commonly known as “Vinnies,” this four-story structure is named for St. Vincent de Paul, founder of the Congregation of the Mission. Over a nine-month period beginning in January 2001, St. Vincent’s was completely gutted and rebuilt under an $11-million renovation project. The first floor now houses computer laboratories, the second and third floors house classrooms, and the fourth floor is the home of NU’s College of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
Group study/conference rooms can also be found on the first and second floors. St. Vincent's Hall has wireless Internet access throughout the building while classrooms can accommodate up to 40 students. All classrooms are equipped with teaching stations that include a document camera, computer, DVD player and podcast/Internet capabilities.
The College of Hospitality and Tourism Management’s fourth floor amenities include a lecture hall (with seating for 120-plus), a functional kitchen classroom, and a formal dining room and banquet facility that furnishes students and guests with a panoramic view of the Niagara River Gorge.