Timon Hall (1952)
The present structure was built in 1952 to replace the Terzi Dorms, three wood-frame dormitories used during World War II and named for a Niagara war hero, Joseph A. Terzi, Class of 1941. It now houses office space for the criminal justice, political science and history departments.
The Most Rev. John Timon, C.M. (1797-1867), served as the first bishop of Buffalo (1847-1867) and co-founded the university with the Rev. John J. Lynch, C.M. The building is named in his honor.