Interactive Map of NU

Varsity Village (1939)

Download Video: MP4, WebM, Ogg
HTML5 Video Player by VideoJS

Built to accommodate students who were then housed in St. Vincent’s Hall, these six Tudor-style houses once stood on the bank of a small lake that existed on campus. These residence halls are coed by building and house 16 students per building. Singles, doubles and triples are available.