One of NU's residence halls, this four-story structure was completed in 1927, and is named for the Rev. John J. Lynch, C.M. (1816-1888), the co-founder of Niagara University.
Lynch Hall, five stories tall and coed by floor, is one of eight residence halls on Niagara's campus. Rooms are mostly singles but a few doubles are available. Some rooms also have private baths.